Vocus is an award winning and fast growing telecommunications infrastructure provider to the telco and corporate markets in Australia and New Zealand.
With strong brand recognition including Commander, iPrimus and Dodo and consistent organic growth, Vocus is fast becoming recognised as an employer of choice and an organisation where your career can grow with us.
As the fourth largest Telco in Australia, Vocus Group continues to grow and we are looking for a Service Delivery Coordinator with excellent customer service and order management skills. You will be responsible for providing superior customer service and unrivalled assistance regarding the management of orders and provisioning related enquiries from Wholesale Reseller Customers via inbound call queues and ticketing systems.
Your principal duties will be:
• Receive, submit and manage orders for VOIP services as well as manage porting and hardware orders.
• Working with external stakeholders as well as communicating with Wholesale Reseller Customers to keep them updated on their orders.
• Take ownership of customer's problems and ensure a resolution is reached
• Receiving calls to provide live updates to Resellers when they call in and support them to fulfil their business needs
• Demonstrate a commitment to the Vocus Corporate Goals and Values.
• Other duties, as required.
What you need to bring to the table
• Telecommunications background is required
• Knowledge of ITIL principles and processes desirable
• Experience in supporting Voice Communication networks
• Strong understanding of Data Networks, Protocols and Equipment
• Experience in supporting Microsoft services, applications and networking
• Good Microsoft Excel skills
• High-level competence and knowledge of Internet Technologies and Voice Communication technologies
• Strong problem analysis and resolution skills
• Strong customer service focus
• Excellent time management and multi-skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and documentation skills
• Desire to take ownership of your own work and fulfil changing customer needs
• Commitment to following a structured and disciplined work flow practice
• Commitment to continuous improvement
• Ability to work both autonomously and within a group
• A proactive, flexible and positive attitude
• High attention to detail, with motivation and focus
• Ability to work with tight deadlines
• Ability to work with competing and changing priorities
• Good understanding of the business information needs of the organisation
• Effective trouble-shooter
• Strong resilience in dealing with competing needs and deadlines
Before you go...let me tell you a bit about us. We are about market domination and having fun on the way there. We know how to celebrate when we smash it and we know not to sweat the small stuff. We are all about flexible working and, hand-on-heart, practice work life balance. We let you buy more leave and hand it out if you hang around for five years. We have no dress code and we give you a day off on your anniversary. There is sooooo much more, so jump on our careers site or LinkedIn and have a read about us........promise, it will make you smile!
If you are professional, adaptable and have the skills and experience required then please hit APPLY NOW.Award winning, ASX listed company, Fast growing provider of telecommunications services, Operations across Australia and New Zealand