Project Implementation Manager Govt VIC
Who are Vocus ?
The fourth largest Telecommunications company in Australia !
We are the next big thing in the telco world and we are looking for a number of Project Implementation Managers join our existing dynamic team.
The Project Implementation Manager will be responsible for managing the various component processes and systems required to ensure the successful delivery of small to medium scale projects to Vocus ‘Government’ customers. The Project Implementation Manager will also provide support to Project Managers. At Vocus this role is seen as a step before becoming a Project Manager.
This role will undertake a wide range of duties in support of the successful delivery of the Vocus product portfolio to ‘Government’ customers and the continuous improvement of the associated delivery processes.
Essential to this role is NV1 Clearance or the willingness to undertake the NV1 process.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY YOU MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN.
Core to the role:
- Manage the successful delivery of small to medium scale projects to Vocus customers
- Ensure a high level of customer service is provided to all Vocus customers through the provisioning process
- Provide a single point of contact for enquires, issues and escalations
- Receiving calls, provide first-line Customer liaison
- Prepare, submit and manage “Adds, Moves and Change” orders for voice and data services
- Recording and tracking Incidents, Service Requests and complaints
- Making initial assessment of tickets, attempting to resolve them or refer them to other Resolver Groups based on agreed Service Levels
- Follow monitoring and escalation procedures relative to the appropriate SLA
- Managing the Incident life-cycle, including closure and verification of tickets
- Communicating planned and short-term changes of Service Levels to Customers
- Providing management information and recommendations for service improvement
- Identifying Problems for Data, Voice, Mobile and Internal IT Systems
- Highlighting Customer training and education needs
- Participating in ongoing team training
- Document standard operating procedures for internal and external customers
- Provide report analysis on request
- Assist with the continual improvement of processes within the Project Management team, National Service Delivery and across Vocus, where appropriate
- Assist in supporting/mentoring colleagues within the Project Management Team or wider Service Delivery, where appropriate
You would need…
- NV1 Clearance or the willingness to become accredited
- A telecommunications background
- Knowledge of ITIL principles and processes desirable
- Experience in supporting Voice Communication networks
- Strong understanding of Data Networks, Protocols and Equipment
- Experience in supporting Microsoft services, applications and networking
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Some experience with Supplier Management
- High-level competence and knowledge of Internet Technologies and Voice Communication technologies
The successful candidate will have strong problem analysis and resolution skills and a real customer service focus. Excellent communication skills are essential as is the ability to manage your time effectively and multitask.
In return Vocus will provide a fast paced and fun workplace that is committed to career development opportunities within the company nationally and across different areas.
We have the best employee benefits such as Internet discounts, the ability to purchase leave, anniversary leave, awesome parental leave benefits and no dress code!
Continue your Project Management Career with us today !Fast track your way to becoming a Project Manager, Outstanding employee benefits, Abundant Career Opportunities