In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the Products Operational Life cycle including billing, service orders and transfers functions for the energy department to ensure service delivery standards are met and maintained in line with company defined objectives. You will also be assisting and managing process improvement including project and change management.
The following responsibilities are attributable to the above position. However, other duties may be required from time to time as directed by your manager.
• Managing the end to end Billing, Service Orders and Transfer processes.
• Work with a Manila based teams to deliver high quality customer onboarding through timely and accurate billing, raising of service orders.
• Ensure all exceptions in the billing, service order and transfer exceptions are resolved within accepted SLA’s.
• Provide timely and constructive feedback to team members regarding their performance, acknowledge strengths and identify areas of opportunities.
• Continual process and system reviews to identify areas for efficiency.
• Revenue assurance to ensure all usage and fees are charged where possible and all pricing changes are implemented correctly.
• Managing the development and implementation of projects as required.
• Ensure compliance with all applicable policies/procedures, industry regulations and government regulations
• Generate operational reports for management as needed
Skills & Experience:
• Experience in retail energy billing including using energy market systems is required.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Planning and organisational skills.
• Ability to multi-task effectively, think critically and to take initiative.
• Ability to train, motivate and provide feedback to staff.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
• Previous project and process management experience is an advantage.
written and oral communication skills.
• AEMO B2B Procedures
• AEMO CATS Procedures – (This is the information that goes through the Market, timings and types)
• Meteorology and billing procedures
You must have good knowledge of:
• Energy Retail Code – All states
• Hardship requirements
• Concessions Administration
• Compliance Risk - KPIs & Breach reporting
Before you apply... let me tell you a bit about us. We are about market domination and having fun on the way there. We know how to celebrate when we smash it and we know not to sweat the small stuff. We are all about flexible working and, hand on heart, practice work life balance. We let you buy more leave and hand it out if you hang around for 5 years. We have no dress code and we give you a day off on your anniversary...and there is sooooo much more! Jump on our careers site or LinkedIn and have a read about us... promise, it will make you smile!Opportunity to be part of a growing company!, Awesome company benefits!, Opportunity to be part of a growing company!