The ideal candidate for this new position will posses commercial Software Development experience utilising LAMP and/or Java, excellent communication, and documentation skills. This role is for someone that ready to roll and willing to learn.
You will be engaged in a range of activities, including functional, technical design and coding. This is a proactive role within the entire SDLC to deliver competitive, commercially viable and high quality solutions on new and legacy systems.
- Work independently or as part of a team to solve technically challenging software engineering problems and come up with innovative solutions to these problems
- Develop new and maintain existing technologies for internal and external use
- Perform analytical, development, testing, profiling, risk assessment, deployment, support, and documentation on new and existing systems
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Perform tracking and reporting to track project performance and identify areas of concern or areas for potential improvement.
- Extensive LAMP and/or Java development and design experience
- Solid understanding of MVC, OOP, ORM, SOAP, REST, Open API, XML schemas
- Hands-on experience in EAI/B2B solution using B2B tools
- Working knowledge of entire SDLC, CI/CD, source control, automated testing
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills with high quality result
- Proactive and able to work to deadlines in a timely and efficient way
- Exposure to MuleSoft for Enterprise integrations
- Working knowledge of web technologies such as Postman, SoapUI, Bootstrap, JQuery
- Good understanding of Linux CLI, scripting, and networking tools
- Experience in telecommunications domain BSS and OSS
Qualifications & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar role
Before you go...let me tell you a bit about us. We are about market domination and having fun on the way there. We know how to celebrate when we smash it and we know not to sweat the small stuff. We are all about flexible working and, hand-on-heart, practice work life balance. We let you buy more leave and hand it out if you hang around for five years. We have no dress code and we give you a day off on your anniversary. There is sooooo much more, so jump on our careers site or LinkedIn and have a read about us........promise, it will make you smile!Fast-growing, ASX-listed Telco!, Great Career opportunity!, 18 Month Fixed Term Contract!