Digital Content & Campaign Coordinator
Were on the hunt for the next best Digital Content & Campaign Coordinator. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, managing and implementing digital creative, web content and online experiences that support the goals of driving sales and deepening consumer engagement across all digital channels.
You will work within the Digital Marketing team to drive innovation and improve efficiency of marketing campaigns by identifying new ways to reach and engage customers. Core to this role will be creating monthly marketing calendars, developing real time creative to support display/video campaigns, coordinating digital campaign execution as well as sharing insights on audience and creative to guide the Digital team’s broader marketing strategy across digital channels. The ideal candidate is someone who has a mix of creative, design and strong project management skills. Most importantly, we need someone who is excited to share their knowledge, embrace continuous improvement through a ‘test and learn’ approach and work collaboratively with the entire Sales and Marketing team.
Sound like you? Keep reading...
- Design, implement and optimise creative content across cross-channel digital marketing campaigns including, but not limited to: website landing pages, display creative, online video, content sponsorships, etc.
- Work collaboratively with the broader Brand Marketing and Creative teams to create digital designs for both scale campaigns as well as test designs
- Work collaboratively with Brand Marketing, Analytics and Creative teams to identify key problem areas in our digital journeys and translate market insights into creative tests to continuously optimize content, campaign effectiveness and consumer engagement
- Follow established tones, including brand standards, and execute them across multiple platforms
- Analyze trends and provide perspective on producing relevant content across social channels
- Maintain oversight and manage the campaign ideation to execution process by ensuring all stakeholders are aligned and tracking to schedule
- Experience collaborating with designers, project managers, marketing managers and other cross-functional teams
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Basic knowledge/proficiency in HTML and web coding, CSS, Flash, browsers and platforms
- Highly experienced with online media, social networks and digital trends in market
- Experience managing projects and cross-team initiatives – digital campaigns preferred
- Basic experience of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Detail oriented with demonstrated proof-reading ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be a self-starter and have a strong desire to learn
- Must be detail-oriented, very organized, a multi-tasker and able to work well under pressure
Preferred Skills & Requirements:
- 2 or more years of digital copy writing experience
- 2 or more years of experience managing marketing campaigns, preferably digital in nature
- 2 or more years of experience with a content management tool, supporting digital assets
Before you go... let me tell you a bit about us. We are about market domination and having fun on the way there. We know how to celebrate when we smash it and we know not to sweat the small stuff. We are all about flexible working and, hand-on-heart, practice work life balance. We let you buy more leave and hand it out if you hang around for five years. We have no dress code and we give you a day off on your anniversary. There is sooooo much more, so jump on our careers site or LinkedIn and have a read about us...promise, it will make you smile!