Business Development Manager NSW
Vocus Group Limited is an award winning and fast growing telecommunications infrastructure provider to the telco and corporate markets in Australia. Vocus is fast becoming recognized as an employer of choice and an organization where your career can grow with us.
As we continue to grow and we are looking for a GUN Business Development Manager to join our high performing Corporate sales team!
We need an experienced communicator with the ability to find new opportunities, build relationships and deliver a great customer experience.
The successful candidates will be self-motivated and thrive on getting out there and having face time.
What you will be up to...
- Engage customers via cold calling and prospecting
- Establish new relationships with customers who do not currently trade with Vocus
- Work closely with clients to determine their existing and future communications needs
- Propose suitable products, services and upgrades in order to grow revenue
- Develop trusting relationships securing their long-term business with Vocus
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders
- Understand the customer's objectives, buying criteria and decision making process
- Negotiate price and volume discounts in accordance with organisation's policies
- Liaise with internal resources to facilitate customer requirements
- Coordinate product demonstrations (where applicable) Sales proposals, tender/bids, contracts and account management plans
Ideally you would have:
- A consistent track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Experience with solutions based selling techniques
- Outstanding negotiation and persuasive ability coupled with excellent communication skills
- Sound product and industry knowledge desirable but by no means essential
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- The ability to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Excellent organization skills
- An outstanding ability to problem-solve and negotiate
In return Vocus commit to a fast paced and fun workplace that is committed to career development opportunities within the company nationally and across different areas.
We are all about flexible working and hand on heart practise work life balance. We let you buy more leave, and hand it out if you hang around for 5 years as well as giving you a day off on your anniversary.
If you are keen to jump on our boat and make it go faster, click on the link below and get busy on your resume and cover letter and apply to the company that wants to be the most loved Telco!Fourth Largest Telecommunications Company in Australia, Awesome company benefits, Opportunity to be part of a growing company