An amazing opportunity for a dynamic sales person to join successful tech startup. Perfectly suited to someone who is rejoining the workforce or restarting career after a break starting a family. Attractive commission with base salary and flexible hours. Viberent supports flexible work arrangements and is focused on performance rather than office “face-time”. The right candidate would have flexibility around the hours worked and the split of office and working from home as appropriate.
Detailed Job Description
Viberent, producer of the cloud-based SaaS Hire/Rental Management solution, is currently seeking a full-time IT Saleperson to generate new sales revenue by generating and closing qualified leads in SME hire/rental companies in Australia and elsewhere through general prospecting activity. As part of the business development team, the successful Salesperson is expected to perform discovery calls and prospect qualification, deliver customised sales presentations, proposals, and high-level Viberent Rental Management software demonstrations, all while employing strategic ‘value-based’ selling techniques to close opportunities and meet monthly new sales revenue goals.
This position is Brisbane based and a flexible working arrangement can be considered for the right candidate. Appropriate training will be available to the successful candidate, as well as the opportunity for career growth.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of Viberent’s SaaS-based, Hire/Rental Management software solutions as well as its partners, competitors, and industry trends
- Identify key stakeholders in prospective accounts, uncover requirements/pains through discovery and propose Viberent solutions aimed at their unique needs
- Successfully manage the entire sales cycle to ensure that Viberent is the selected Hire/Rental management system vendor
- Accurately forecast and consistently close new sales opportunities to meet annual recurring revenue (ARR) sales objectives and growth goals
- Work with internal marketing, technical and senior management teams to effectively promote and sell Viberent’s value to the Hire/Rental industry.
- 2-5 years of experience selling IT/software and service solutions
- “Hunter” mentality with strong work ethic and ability to listen and learn
- Experience exploring prospects’ business issues, articulating value propositions and managing opportunities throughout the sales cycle
- Proven track record of successfully building strong client relationships
- History of managing complex sales cycles with CXOs and achieving a successful end to hit target revenues
- Complete understanding of the fundamentals of the software/solution sales cycle
- Has consistently exceeded annual sales targets selling solutions
- Proven track record in over-achieving quotas
- Practical experience using CRM systems (we use Capsule) to effectively manage the sales pipeline
- Experience selling SaaS / Cloud based software and/or selling software to hire/rental industry is preferred
- Additional experience selling value-add solutions is a plus
- Experience teaming with other staff to deliver advanced product demonstrations and winning proposals is a plus