Banking and Financial Services Group (BFS) is the primary relationship manager for Macquarie Group's retail client base. Our group brings together Macquarie's retail banking businesses and provides a diverse range of business banking products and services to professional and property management service businesses.
We are seeking a highly motivated UX/UI Digital Designer to join our Business Banking Online team focusing primarily across our Online Client Experience. We believe we can change the way people interact with a bank, and we want someone who's passionate about playing a pivotal role in defining how. Our team includes people across a wide variety of disciplines, so you need to feel comfortable working closely with various stakeholders to evolve the Business Banking brand.
In this role you will:
- create excellent and consistent client experiences across Online
- ensure quality in all aspects of the product development, from client experience mapping to visual design
- create client-centred designs by considering market segment analysis, client feedback, site metrics and usability findings
- use business requirements and customer research to develop scenarios, user cases and high level requirements
- develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual designs, click throughs and prototypes
- design the visual style, interface and interaction flow of applications and experiences
- work closely with our Product Owners, Business Analysts, Developers and the business to define the best approach to design challenges
- maintain the ability to both contribute to high-level product decisions and understand the detailed implications of those
- give and solicit feedback from your colleagues in order to constantly challenge the status quo.
For this role you will ideally have:
- prior corporate / financial sector design experience
- excellent attention to detail
- 3-5 years of UXUI and design experience, ideally across multiple digital platforms
- demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional design at high volumes under tight timelines
- ability to work on multiple projects, prioritise as needed and manage time in an efficient manner while receiving strategic and tactical direction
- a thorough understanding of designing for users, including; functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces and navigation
- solid working knowledge of best design practices and extensive knowledge of Adobe Suite, Axure, Proto.io, Invision, Zeplin, Sketch or other comparable design tools
- passionate and ideological about what banking could evolve into
- hands on experience in design across multiple responsive interfaces
- experience in preparing and executing user testing
- capable of integrating corporate branding and developing style guides that provide consistent and recognizable interfaces and branding for existing and new online products
- degree in interaction design, product design, digital design, visual design, computer science, psychology or a related design discipline.
Banking and Financial Services Group (BFS) comprises our retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients. BFS operates predominantly in Australia and is organised into three business divisions: Personal Banking, Wealth Management and Business Banking.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.