Marketing Manager - Property
About the Role
An exciting and rewarding role has become available within our Customer Experience and Marketing team for a Marketing Campaign Lead responsible for Uniting’s Property portfolio. You will develop and coordinate service marketing plans in the areas of capital development projects and independent living.
This role will see you contribute to the overall marketing strategy and ensure successful implementation to achieve objectives and return on investment.
Be part of a creative team that has an excellent supportive culture and opportunities to progress your career within one of the largest not-for-profit organisation.
As a Campaign Lead for Property, some of your key responsibilities include:
- Develop strategic marketing and operational plans with internal client service streams with agreed budgets and objectives, whilst ensuring alignment with brand and organisational strategy
- Establish agreed performance measures and service agreements with key service stream stakeholders
- Build strong working partnerships with Stream Directors and senior managers within the Property service stream portfolio
- Work with key stakeholders in generating enquiries through targeted marketing campaigns and activities to support the achievement of sales targets
- Participate as a key member and influencer on all Property Control Groups and Property Working Groups
- Coordinate the delivery of integrated marketing services on behalf of internal clients
- Coordinate, engage and supervise specialist agencies to deliver and achieve business objectives
Ideal candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing/Business, or equivalent work experience
- 3 years+ as a senior marketing professional
- Knowledge and experience in real estate, capital development, commercial construction etc
- Demonstrate experience in developing marketing strategy, campaign planning and execution
- Proven ability in developing successful marketing campaigns linked in business objectives to achieve targets, budgets and ROI
- Demonstrated abilities in developing internal/external relationships in the achievement of common goals
- Passion for social change and contributing to an organisation of influence for the most disadvantaged.
Uniting is one of the largest not-for-profit community service providers in NSW and the ACT, with a rich history of providing services to the community for more than 100 years. At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice. Our services are in the areas of aged care, disability, child and family, community services, and chaplaincy and we get involved in social justice and advocacy issues that impact the people we serve. As an organisation we celebrate diversity and welcome all people regardless of lifestyle choices, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation or gender identity.