- Global organisation dedicated to sustainability
- New and exciting company
- Great growth opportunity
Worldwide Company, new to the Australian market – TOMRA is looking to build the very best marketing team to help us continue to grow.
TOMRA – the Norwegian manufacturer and inventor of the Reverse Vending Machines behind the NSW Container Deposit Scheme is a $1.1bn Worldwide Company new to the Australian market, but is growing quickly, which is why we need the very best marketing team to help us continue our growth.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Marketing Executive is responsible for assisting with the development, implementation and measurement of all day to day offline marketing, brand activation activity and PR needs.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- A stand alone position, in an autonomous marketing role, with full support from our marketing team
- Marketing/Communications planning, development, execution, and reporting metrics across TV, Radio, OOH, PR, print and promotional below the line activities
- Responsible for utilizing market research and analysis to evaluate trends, TOMRA’s brand awareness and competitor analysis
- Manage and maintain relationships with external agencies and suppliers where necessary and appropriate
- Create compelling copy for brochures/print marketing collateral, press releases, together with some input to website content
- Helping to bring the TOMRA brand to the people in a consumer oriented way and adhering to global brand guidelines
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing and ideally Business
- Minimum of 4-6 years B2C Marketing experience with major brands
- Experience developing and installing permanent signage – preferably in retail space
- Experience in end-to-end campaign management above and below the line
- Familiar working with both offline and online marketing channels
- Experience developing design and artwork for print and POS
- Ability to write copy across multiple communication channels
- Marketing automation experience (preferred but not essential)
- Comfortable creating Social Media content and managing social communication
- You genuinely care about the environment and about our planet, and want to help do something about the un-sustainable depletion of our natural resources
- Quick thinker and quick witted – able to stay clam when under pressure
- Creative, resourceful and innovative individual
- High level EQ as well as a high IQ, as you’ll have to interact with and secure buy-in from a wide range of different stakeholders – and will hence need the maturity and self-confidence to navigate directions from multiple stakeholders and hold your ground when needed.
- Positive minded and solution oriented, you will use your experience and initiative to take daily challenges in your stride
- Self-starter, with a positive can-do attitude and the ability to work autonomously in a fun, exciting, but at times high pressure business
Sorry no agencies