We are currently seeking to recruit a part-time Marketing Campaign Manager to join our growing, dynamic Global Marketing Team. You will have great flexibility and autonomy to make your career mark and stretch your legs on a global scale!
The position requires a highly motivated, proactive, and personable individual who will take charge of end-to-end delivery of our marketing campaigns & events to deliver leads and drive revenue into the business. The successful candidate must thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, exhibit growth-hacking mindset, take great pride in their work, and have a proven track record for delivering impactful marketing campaigns & events.
- Working closely with the Global Head of Marketing & Communications to develop and execute campaigns and events to support the business and sales strategy
- Develop and execute end-to-end marketing plan encompassing digital and events within time and budget and in direct support of business pipeline requirements
- Plan and execute global and regional events, including tradeshows, webinars, and partner events.
- Develop and execute “always on” activities including email nurture campaigns in CRM to support pipeline remarketing and encourage lead conversions.
- Leverage lead-management best practices from campaign set-up through lead flow into Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Provide tracking, measurements, and reporting on the metrics of all programs and campaigns
- Collaborate and engage with external agencies and resources as needed.
- Experience in software/ technology b2b marketing, including campaign management, budgeting, event management and communications
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented with proven record of driving positive business results
- High degree of self-management, hold self-accountable, meet deadlines, and provide solutions with minimal oversight
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across other business functions, including stakeholders and leadership
- Effective team player that thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or communications (preferable but not mandatory)
- A focus on fun whilst driving excellence – work life balance and challenging yourself / stretching your boundaries are encouraged
ABOUT CALL JOURNEY
Call Journey helps businesses listen better. Proudly Australian-born, we are a global leader in Conversation / Speech Analytics. Our technology transforms customer experience using voice data from actual conversations, allowing businesses to discover information that directly affects business performance, employee engagement and regulatory compliance.
We have an exceptional culture. You'll work with a great global team, have the opportunity to engage with the resources of our group, which form collaborative relations with every employee. You'll be part of a team that helps support not only you professionally but gives you opportunity to provide thought leadership into the direction of the company as well. You will enjoy a great work life balance and a flexible working environment (many of the team balance working from home and our Southbank office).
In our team and eco-system, we have tapped into some of the brightest speech experts on the planet, assembled the best-in-class data scientists, found the best developers around in the high-volume speech world, plugged into an array of the most advanced A.I folks and attracted crazy smart analytics guru's!
We are passionate about seeing our customers succeed and are passionate that our people have the environment to do this. Bring a bean bag, stress ball, your dog (we do) or balance doing some work from home. Stretch your legs on a global scale and have a cracking good time challenging yourself and making a big stamp on your career development.