Reece Group is a place where people make a real difference. The secret to our success is having the right people, with the right attitude in the right roles and reinforcing the values and behaviours.
The Reece Group are on a journey of innovation and growth, we are a leader across many categories, and to successfully support our A class retail business, we are looking to recruit the best into our Reece Support Centre.
The role of the Receivable Officer is to provide support to both the Accounts Receivable Department team and Credit Department team to achieve company vision and Greatness + Growth strategy. We are looking for a considered and engaged Accounts Receivable professional, with experience in all facets of Accounts Receivable tasks.
Reporting to an Accounts Receivable Team Leader, you will be an accomplished communicator who can quickly adapt to a high-volume processing environment and work accurately within expected time frames.
This role is currently based in Burwood and we are due to relocate in 2020 to our new state of the art offices located in Richmond.
Key responsibilities include:
• To receive, apply and reconcile customer account payments to the correct account
• Assist branch staff and customers with account enquiries
• Processing of Branch cash sales
• Complete finance reports (where applicable)
• General Department Administration
What you’ll need:
• 3+ years' experience in a full function Accounts Receivable role
• Experience in a high volume transactional environment
• Ability to develop and manage client relationships
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and Word)
• Problem solving and decision-making skills
• Experience in conflict management and relationship building
You will work in an amazing highly evolving and effective environment with a focus on skill development and continuous improvement. We believe this will be a great opportunity for someone who has established themselves as an Accounts Receivable Officer, all you need to do is bring your passion, experience and strong Accounts Receivable knowledge with you.
For more details on the position overview and responsibilities please apply online.