Senior Process Analyst
The purpose of this role is to work within the nbn & Commercial Delivery (NBN&CD) group to analyse complex business processes and procedures, identifying inefficiencies that may inhibit delivery of corporate goals.
You will be responsible for conducting improvement initiatives and programs of work to reduce costs, reduce cycle time, improve throughput and reduce defects. This role will lead business process transformation to improve end to end performance, remove waste and deliver a step change in quality outcomes.
You will evaluate, design, execute, measure, monitor and control business processes and ensure that business process outcomes are aligned with the NBN&CD strategy. You will work collaboratively across all teams of the organisation to help improve the management of business processes. Your focus will be on an end to end process view, introducing innovation into processes that can impact results, enhance profitability and assist NBN&CD to meet its business objectives and goals.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Perform analysis and recognise patterns in complex processes and procedures to initiate incremental improvements and solutions to existing processes, products and systems in NBN&CD
- Provide quality advice based on professional/technical knowledge
- Escalate unanticipated variations for approval
- Recommend step improvements in NBN&CD, including awareness of best practise
- Developing process design capability to ensure business processes are fit for purpose and efficient, and can deliver in line with the strategic objectives of NBN&CD.
- Developing and delivering key business improvement and process automation initiatives to drive transformation.
- Developing supporting business processes and communication to support system enhancement releases and/or system lifecycle projects on key NBN&CD systems.
- HSE Responsibility: Take reasonable care for your own safety and the safety of others, comply with and implement any reasonable Telstra HSE instruction, policy, standard, minimum requirement or procedure, and support Telstra to meet its duties under the relevant safety and environmental legislation
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrated experience in developing business processes and leading transformation/ improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience in analysing, designing, developing, testing and deploying complex business process solutions within the telecommunications environment
- Positive track record of delivery and change management
- Experience influencing stakeholders – internal and external
- Experience working in or managing large scale IT development lifecycle projects
- Tertiary qualification - Commerce or Business discipline preferred, Lean Six Sigma or similar quality improvement qualifications and certifications
- eTOM and/or ITIL training/certification
What’s in it for you?
We support and reward great performance by offering a competitive salary package teamed with employee benefits, learning and development opportunities, a highly supportive work environment and genuine rewards that have seen some of our top employee's jet set around the world.
This is a great opportunity to make a change and grow your career in more ways than you can imagine - it's a brilliant connected future for everyone.