Senior HR Advisor
ABOUT THE ROLE
An exciting opportunity exists to Partner with the business to drive improved and sustainable performance via the development and implementation of a comprehensive people strategy.
Plan, develop and deliver value add people strategies that have a direct impact on quantifiable business objectives aligned to Telstra’s strategic pillars.
In this role you will Contribute to creating value and growth of the client group/Business Unit by leading differentiated talent and leadership; culture and capability; design and enablement, together with generalist HR initiatives that impacts business strategy within a wider commercial context including and beyond a people-related perspective.
This role impacts multiple streams of the HR strategy through the delivery of key HR and people initiatives within the aligned business units.
SHRBP (B2) Success Profile Final.docx
SOME OF THE SPECIFICS AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Work with the respective client groups to co-create a strongly business relevant People Plan as well as contribute to the development of business plans. Partner with the business for the delivery of both (plans), to achieve competitive advantage
- Bringing strategies to life through the delivery of innovative solutions, due to the design & delivery of creative people practises and challenging current state
- Build relationships with the business as a trusted adviser that solves for the business problems whilst aligning to corporate practises. Establish and maintain influential relationships with clients to help guide positive employee interactions and outcomes
- Continually challenging current state where opportunities for improvement are identified, constantly striving for an environment of continuous improvement. Where possible act on those opportunities to create an effective HR operating model and environment for Telstra employees
- Deliver appropriate organisational designs and implementations to enhance business performance and effectiveness. From front end design work to the actual planning and execution of the changes
- Facilitate the development of leaders transition required to create the desired leadership portfolio of the future. Deliver talent and development strategies to enable this, including facilitating talent reviews, succession planning, and direct coaching, including Executive Coaching
- Integrated capability delivery of strategically imperative skills through leading capability programs, from defining the desired capability frameworks through to partnering with OD on building and delivering learning roadmaps in partnership with the client leaders
- Deliver plans to enable key culture transitions and transformation. Influence a positive environment in which talent can thrive. Influencing through coaching, challenging behaviours and environmental factors
- Coaches, mentors and challenges business executives, managers and BU team members ensuring that optimal decision-making is made
- Partner with HR Centres of Excellence (CoE) to deliver on initiatives as required as well as acting as a conduit and broker the relationship between the Business and the HR Centres of Excellence to manage HR outcomes for the Business
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Significant experience in an HR and/or related role and exposure to more complex HR functional service models resulting in strong business outcomes
- Tertiary qualified in HR, Psychology or equivalent is desired
- Significant experience working with senior stakeholders and strategic business consulting/partnering
- Contribution to developing strategy and the ability to provide management coaching
- Experienced in large scale transformation or change programs
- Working within an HR function for a technology based company is preferred
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
If you enjoy challenging yourself and the chance to be given an opportunity to make an impact to the success of our business, this is a rare role to play a big part and have an impact within an exciting HR function.
In this role will be trusted to deliver, empowered to achieve, and developed to reach your full potential – this could be the perfect role for you!
So what are you waiting for? It's time to connect to a future created by you.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit our Telstra Careers Website: tel.st/allrolesflex