World Class organisations are driven by a sense of purpose... Our purpose is to create a brilliant connected future for everyone! Our ambition is to enrich lives and power commerce. It's why we're constantly finding better ways to serve our customers and why we're building new ways to support our clients doing business.
Telstra has recently commenced a broad cross-company Digitisation program that aims to transform B2B processes and systems to become more flexible & responsive, and better enable quality experiences for our customers and staff.
As part of this program we are re-imagining our core processes across the entire value chain and our Business Process Management team is in need of a driven S2P Process Architect to be a central part of our team of Process Experts that partner with respective parts of the business with dotted lines to Process Owners
As the S2P (Strategy to Performance) Process Architect, you will take the customer experience and business capability roadmap for the end to end process across the S2P value chain segment and turn it into actionable plans to deliver and maintain world class performance. You will be guiding the implementation of these plans with the support of Process Managers and Process SMEs on behalf of a Process Owner.
So what will some of your key accountabilities in this role be?
• Understanding the Process Owner’s vision and intent for their value chain segment
• Designing new Strategy to Performance process (S2P) for data-driven discovery that provides in depth analysis for better business decision making and delivery of our desired customer journeys though targeted business process simplification
• Developing and documenting the process improvement roadmap in a usable and readable manner
• Developing Telstra Enterprises data management process, aligning to world’s best practice for both real time and batch data. Integrating big data analysis processes into daily practice
• Ensuring processes are documented in a common manner across Telstra Enterprise
• Managing process change & culture
• Leading process redesign workshops that involve eliciting process requirements and liaising with users
• Educating business users responsible for managing and operating business processes
• Scoping & aligning Business Process Guidance (KM) content with business process architecture
• Monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance
So what are we looking for?
• Deep experience in process definition and implementation (ideally in an agile environment)
• Strategic and business consulting in the Telecommunications industry
• Experience implementing and driving change and business improvements in large Telecommunications organisations
• Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
• eTOM (e.g. Business Development Manager)
• Lean Six Sigma
• Business Architecture certifications
• Agile Project Management
It's no secret we will expect a lot from you. But like any good relationship, we give a lot back. What you'll probably appreciate the most is the amazingly diverse and talented group of colleagues you'll work with, who'll support your development and with whom you'll achieve great things.
This is a great opportunity to make a change and grow your career in more ways than you can imagine - it's a brilliant connected future for everyone.
Telstra is a diverse and inclusive organisation - women are highly encouraged to apply! A career at Telstra can lead down many paths. There is a variety of roles to suit all sorts of skills, but you will also have the chance to learn from the best people every day. In case you haven't heard we're well known in the market for our best in class flexible working practices.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit tel.st/allrolesflex