As a member of the Enterprise Services Business Improvement and Engagement Team you will automate, develop/deliver for the SLT business analysis, business applications/tools and reporting controls. You will be responsible for providing input into and recommendations that support development and execution of effective strategic, tactical or operational plans and programs.
In addition, you will apply high-level skills and subject matter expertise to lead and manage high-level programs of work including analysis to meet the objectives of the business while supporting the delivery of Enterprise strategic goals.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Act as the leading subject matter expert in an area of skill and provide coaching as appropriate
- Develop and maintain tracking and reporting frameworks
- Automate/develop metrics/reporting controls that support Enterprise Services customer, financial and people performance.
- Source Data across internal and external systems to support unlocking customer, cost and revenue opportunities within Enterprise Services
- Develop queries to extract data from organisational resources, use data and modelling to identify patterns, trends or issues and recommend responses
- Develop applications/Interpret data/outcomes to that support business delivery outcomes and/or highlight business problems, risks and opportunities. Make recommendations for consideration in the formulation of tactical and operational plans and initiatives
- Communicate findings and make recommendations to Enterprise Services business leaders
- Engage in ongoing reviews of business and financial processes and systems to ensure the company’s evolving corporate objectives are met
- Lead cross-functional and/or virtual teams to design, develop and deploy programs of work including high level analysis to deliver business requirements maintaining a company-wide view
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to solve to complex problems
- SQL Developer experience
- Engaging and influencing stakeholders
- Understanding of Wideband and broader Enterprise Services business
What’s in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to make a change and grow your career in more ways than you can imagine - it's a brilliant connected future for everyone.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit tel.st/allrolesflex