You will be responsible to work within the nbn & Commercial Delivery (NBN&CD) group to analyse complex business processes and procedures, identifying inefficiencies that may inhibit delivery of corporate goals. You will be creating reports identifying possible remedies, new processes and in some instances, new and emerging techniques.
You will evaluate, design, execute, measure, monitor and control business processes and ensure that business process outcomes are aligned with the NBN&CD strategy. You will work collaboratively across all teams of the organisation to help improve the management of business processes. Your focus will be on the end to end process, introducing innovation into processes that can impact results, enhance profitability and assist NBN&CD to meet its business objectives and goals.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Perform analysis and recognise patterns in complex processes and procedures to initiate incremental improvements and solutions to existing processes, products and systems in NBN&CD.
- Developing process design capability to ensure business processes are fit for purpose and efficient, and can deliver in line with the strategic objectives of NBN&CD.
- Participate in developing and delivering key business improvement and process automation initiatives to drive transformation.
- Developing supporting business processes and communication to support system enhancement releases and/or system lifecycle projects on key NBN&CD systems.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the corporate memory/database for the NBN&CD.
- Promote and develop a continuous improvement culture across the business.
- Manage expectations of key business stakeholders (including internal and external), drive change and negotiate successful outcomes within a complex environment.
- Provide quality advice based on technical knowledge
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in developing business processes and leading transformation/ improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience in analysing, designing, developing, testing and deploying complex process solutions within the telecommunications environment
- Positive track record of delivery and change management
- Ability to build and manage relationships with SME and stakeholders
- Ability to communicate with confidence to all levels of management
- Tertiary qualification - Commerce or Business discipline preferred
- Lean Six Sigma or similar quality improvement qualifications and certifications
- eTOM and/or ITIL training/certification
What’s in it for you?
We support and reward great performance by offering a competitive salary package teamed with employee benefits, learning and development opportunities, a highly supportive work environment and genuine rewards that have seen some of our top employee's jet set around the world.
This is a great opportunity to make a change and grow your career in more ways than you can imagine - it's a brilliant connected future for everyone.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit our Telstra Careers Website: tel.st/allrolesflex