Executive Talent Acquisition Partner (Permanent or 6 months secondment)
ABOUT THE ROLE
An exciting opportunity exists to deliver best practice outcomes across all aspects of executive recruitment, attracting and placing candidates to shape the evolving culture of Telstra. Develop and utilise strong working relationships with designated stakeholders and relevant HR Business Partners which relate to the recruitment process.
This is a key role where you’ll be expected to identify and build out the Leadership capability across the Telstra Enterprise, the role requires a knowledge of the markets in which we operate and to develop functional knowledge of the areas that you support.
Success Profile_Senior Talent Aquisition Consultant.pdf
SOME OF THE SPECIFICS AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Internal & external talent management – building strong relationships both across the enterprise and in the external market with great talent
- Consult to the enterprise regarding available talent, key skills, availability of capabilities on the open market, knowledge of competitor strategies
- Acquisition of key talent through a number of sourcing channels, including the strategic sourcing team, LinkedIn, external search companies and recruitment providers and employee brand
- Work collaboratively across the talent team to drive ever increasing engagement within the business but also world class practices in sourcing and candidate management
- Work with the talent team on building out strategies to manage succession risk and future build, buy, borrow approaches
- Collaborate and consult on the best service and recruitment methodologies
- Develop strong working relationships with designated stakeholders and relevant HR Business Partners which relate to recruitment process
- Gain sound understanding of designated hiring managers business area to ensure service is aligned with requirements
- Engagement with the workday HRIS to understand impacts and application to the talent and sourcing team
- Driving a stronger rhythm and engagement in terms of our talent practices
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Passion for People
- Willingness to get involved and drive new approaches and thinking
- Commercial understanding of global and domestic business
- Degree in associated discipline is preferred
SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
This is fantastic opportunity for someone to work as part of a close knit group where they can influence and contribute to new ways of working within an ever changing environment and have fun, back yourself and make a difference – this could be the perfect role for you!
So what are you waiting for? It's time to connect to a future created by you.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit our Telstra Careers Website: tel.st/allrolesflex