As a member of the Enterprise Services Business Improvement and Engagement team you will provide customer, financial, operational and people intelligence and insight to unlock cost, customer and revenue opportunities for Enterprise Services. You will also be responsible for providing input into recommendations that support the delivery of strategic and operational plans and programs.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Develop insights that support Enterprise Services customer, financial and people performance.
- Source Data across internal and external systems to unlock cost, customer and revenue opportunity within Enterprise Services
- Develop and support a insights framework for Enterprise Services
- Communicate findings and make recommendations to Enterprise Services business leaders
- Undertake analysis, research, modelling, forecasting & diagnosis to identify patterns, trends or issues that may need a response
- Interpret data/outcomes to highlight business problems, risks and opportunities. Make recommendations for consideration in the formulation of strategic and operational plans and initiatives
- Co-ordinate post-implementation reviews of projects or plans, and analyse their impact on the achievement of the groups KPIs
What are we looking for?
- Tertiary qualifications in commerce or similar
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to solve to complex problems
- Analytical problem solving
- Engaging and influencing stakeholders
- Understanding of Wideband and broader Enterprise Services business
What’s in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to make a change and grow your career in more ways than you can imagine - it's a brilliant connected future for everyone.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit tel.st/allrolesflex