Customer Service Consultant Complex
The world around us is changing, and hopefully you've noticed that Telstra is changing too. We're putting the customer at the centre of everything we do, and we need your help to do that.
As the Complex Customer Service Specialist, you will contribute to the retention and growth of customers in defined segment by providing the key interface within Telstra and ensure effective service delivery to customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Process complex customer requests/orders by the accurate entry of customer order information into multiple core and non-core systems.
- Resolve outstanding issues to the customers’ satisfaction through detailed analysis of customer data including Billing and in accordance with national standards and procedures.
- Resolve escalated customer calls in accordance with national standards.
- Minimise revenue loss through application and adherence of national process and procedures.
- Resolve complex inquiries through the analysis of complex customer accounts and make the necessary adjustments, in accordance with prescribed national procedures and/or customer processes. Make recommendation on waiver of charges within prescribed delega
- HSE Responsibility: Take reasonable care for your own safety and the safety of others, comply with and implement any reasonable Telstra HSE instruction, policy, standard, minimum requirement or procedure, and support Telstra to meet its duties under the relevant safety and environmental legislation.
What we are looking for:
To be successful in this role, you will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Please note due to the nature of the role, successful candidate must be an Australian citizen with ability to obtain and maintain a Federal Government security clearance.
- Strong problem solving or investigating billing issues
- Strong skills in Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
In return for all your hard work within this role, you will be given exposure to a wide variety of career pathways within Telstra, with plenty of scope for learning and development. If this role fits with your career goals and experience, click apply now!
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit tel.st/allrolesflex