Commercial Finance Analyst
The world around us is changing, and hopefully you've noticed that Telstra is changing too. We're putting the customer at the centre of everything we do, and we need your help to do that!
As a leading Commercial Finance Analyst, you will provide finance support and act as a business partner for T E-A. This includes month end management, analysis, reporting, planning and forecasting. The role will play a pivotal role in managing results and providing insights via partnering to key stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation and analysis of monthly financial reports and presentation of management packs for monthly business review meetings for Strategic Accounts
- Preparation and analysis of monthly forecast reports and presentation of forecast management packs for business review meetings
- Development and review of templates used for monthly lines of business results analysis
- Preparation of monthly rolling revenue forecast by product and segment
- Preparation of yearly revenue, NAS expense and SCM budgets
- Manage compliance in relation to Telstra accounting policies
- Assist with ad hoc Corporate, product and LOB requests
- Undertake special projects, research and ad hoc reporting
- Provide regular and succinct analysis, key insights and commentary to key stakeholders to assist with the delivery of financial and strategic outcome
- Act as a true business partner and regularly engage with the business to assist with productivity, identification revenue opportunities and financial requirements; including detailed modelling and scenarios to ensure the business makes informed decisions that assist Telstra Corporation Ltd
- Manage and govern overall financials for commissions including P&L accuracy, cash management, balance sheet impacts including amortisation schedules and any other audit requirements.
In order to be successful in this role:
- Hold CA or CPA qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in related finance and/or accounting roles
- Experience in engaging and influencing stakeholders
- Strong financial accounting and business writing skills
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit tel.st/allrolesflex