Sales & Marketing Associate
Surgical Specialties is an independent distributor of innovative medical devices to the Australian and New Zealand medical community.
We pride ourselves on the integrity and work ethic of our team and we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our marketing team. To really make your mark you'll be naturally curious individual with a passion for all things medical!
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Provide support to the sales team with marketing requirements including the provision of brochures, surgical techniques and clinical papers, and sample requests.
- Marketing resource management, including printing of techniques, brochures, responsibility for ordering and tracking all sample and marketing materials.
- Assist the Medical Education Associate with product requirements for events.
- Product Marketing Support – support Marketing Manager on overall portfolio management including activity that supports the launch of new products and promotion of existing products
- Implementing website updates, Corporate e-newsletters, Sales platform management support, social media updates and design resource management.
- Provide general administrative support to the Medical Education & Marketing division and Sales Management.
- Ad-hoc general administrative tasks.
The key skills required for this role include:
- Computer skills – Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint. Adobe InDesign or Photoshop.
- Understanding and competence in the use of social media platforms
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- High level of organisation with a proven ability to manage your time and prioritise tasks without compromising attention to detail.
- Demonstrates initiative with a responsive attitude
- Punctual with a strong work ethic
- Happy to take ownership and work as part of a busy team.
This role is suitable but not limited to a recent Health Science/ Biomedical Engineering or related graduate, ideally with 2 years' experience in a commercial environment.