Great Development Professional opportunity based in Perth - 12 month contract!
About the role
Working on four key sites and supporting two Development Managers to deliver projects in the retail development pipeline. The role works across multiple asset classes and also has exposure to Town Centres in residential communities.
• Assist in ensuring projects are scoped, designed and delivered in accordance with the business strategy and vision
• Support project delivery to ensure schedule, revenue and cost objectives are met.
• Assist with control and monitoring of development budgets.
• Assist with procurement and payment of consultants, contractors and suppliers.
• Assist with monitoring market and competitor activity to maintain competitiveness.
• Provide support to Development Managers on current and prospective projects including assisting in writing approval submissions.
• Undertake or participate in ad hoc small projects as required.
If you are looking to work on high profile, challenging and complex projects in addition to being part of a broader fast paced development team, this role could be for you! You will be degree qualified in a related discipline, you will have prior relevant experience in property, development or construction.
Further skills include:
Great opportuntiy for someone looking to progress in their development career as the role is working closely with two Development Managers across multiple asset classes, providing great exposure to a variety of projects including town planning in residential communities.
Stockland was founded in 1952 with a vision to "not merely achieve growth and profits but to make a worthwhile contribution to the development of our cities and great country". Today we reflect this vision by helping to create thriving communities, brought to life by over 1,400 employees who are guided by our values of community, accountability, respect, and excellence (CARE). At Stockland, we value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce which is reflective of the communities in which we operate. We also value flexibility and encourage employees to work in ways that suit their life and the nature of their role, so they feel able to meet their work life commitments and support their wellbeing. Stockland could be 'your place' too.
Apply today – Stockland – It’s your place