Opportunity to work on a diverse range of contracts whilst supporting a variety of stakeholders
Stockland was founded in 1952 with a vision to "not merely achieve growth and profits but to make a worthwhile contribution to the development of our cities and great country". Today we reflect this vision by helping to create thriving communities where people live, shop and work as one of the largest diversified property companies in Australia. Our approach is underpinned by our purpose "we believe there is a better way to live". This is brought to life by over 1,400 employees who are guided by our values of community, accountability, respect, and excellence (CARE).
You will be supporting Contract Managers and the wider commercial team through the preparation of contract management tools/guides for major projects and advising on contractual matters. This is a great opportunity to drive successful contract performance across a national portfolio of development projects based in Sydney.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Carrying out project reviews from the perspective of contract administration functions;
• Support the successful completion/delivery of supply and/or construction contracts and consultancy agreements for development projects.;
• Engaging internal and external stakeholders and maintaining strong relationships;
• Supporting the project delivery teams in the management and coordination of contractual terms; and
• The identification and management of project risk and review of commitments, costs and forecasts.
You will be a Contracts Administrator/ Manager ideally coming from a construction background with suitable experience managing head contractors. A track record of achieving results through influencing, negotiating and developing strong working relationships together with your ability to manage multiple contracts simultaneously, will see you succeed in this role.
At Stockland, we value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce which is reflective of the communities in which we operate. We also value flexibility and are committed to ensuring it is not just supported, it is encouraged. We want employees to work in ways that suit their life and the nature of their role, so they feel able to meet their work life commitments and support their wellbeing. Stockland could be 'your place' too.
Apply today – Stockland – It’s your place