Critical role available! We are looking for a Campaign Marketing Manager to drive the national marketing output for one of our leading business units. Working within our specialist Brand and Communications division, you will be based within our Sydney head office.
Stockland was founded in 1952 with a vision to "not merely achieve growth and profits but to make a worthwhile contribution to the development of our cities and great country". Today we reflect this vision by helping to create thriving communities where people live, shop and work as one of the largest diversified property companies in Australia. Our approach is underpinned by our purpose "we believe there is a better way to live". This is brought to life by over 1,400 employees who are guided by our values of community, accountability, respect, and excellence (CARE).
As Campaign Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the creation and implementation of our national strategic marketing campaigns and communication initiatives. Reporting to the National Brand and Communications Manager, you will:
- Drive the delivery of your BU’s national campaigns and manage all related outputs.
- Engage with Regional and National Marketing Managers and channel specialists to develop and submit solid marketing strategies, which address the brand’s key objectives.
- Create and enforce process internally and externally to ensure campaign success, accuracy and efficiency.
- Provide strategic input to local area marketing, giving guidance for project-specific marketing initiatives.
- Be the key conduit between local area marketing teams and our agency partners.
- Foster strong working relationships with our key partners, including media and creative agencies.
- Work effectively and collaboratively with inhouse channel specialists to ensure every campaign conforms to best practice.
- Be able to source and identify new opportunities for your BU and Stockland to trial and measure.
- Ensure financial accuracy by adhering to Stockland’s internal processes and closely recording and monitoring your actuals vs. budget throughout the year.
- You have proven marketing management experience across large scale integrated marketing campaigns. These have covered a breadth of media channels including TV, radio, OOH, digital, social, DM and content.
- You have exceptional campaign and project management skills and an ability to be hands on, whilst possessing the business acumen to develop strong marketing strategies and deliver to key objectives which range from softer brand measures to hard performance metrics.
- Your media and creative agency experience (either direct or as a client) allows you to bring out the best in our external partners and collaboratively seek out and develop new opportunities, whilst also delivering the fundamentals.
- You understand the importance of branding and are able to develop and critically assess creative to ensure brand guidelines are met as well as guarantee clarity of communication.
- Your extensive experience managing a wider range of stakeholders means you are able to prioritise and successfully influence as the ‘go to’ for all key contacts.
- Your strong attention to detail and ability to manage budgets ensures your campaigns are always closely monitored and accuracy consistently maintained.
- You have strong commercial acumen, analytical skills and a solid understanding modern marketing practices. A background in Property will be highly regarded, however broader Services experience will also be considered.
This is a key role in our Brand and Marketing Communications team, allowing strategic input into the marketing of Stockland's successful business units.
At Stockland, we value diversity and aim to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce which is reflective of the communities in which we operate. We also value flexibility and are committed to ensuring it is not just supported, it is encouraged. We want employees to work in ways that suit their life and the nature of their role, so they feel able to meet their work life commitments and support their wellbeing. Stockland could be 'your place' too.
Apply today - Stockland - It's your place