About the role
Our International Assignments Services team within this practice provides specialist expatriate tax advisory services on a diverse range of transactions for clients. We are currently looking to bring on board a high performing and ambitious Senior Analyst.
An important corporate legal and reputational risk that global employers must contend with is ensuring they and their employees are aware of and comply with local filing requirements. A successful international assignment program requires companies to strike a balance between competitive compensation and cost control, always taking care to have effective policies and procedures for regulatory compliance. We help our clients with this complex challenge through our extensive knowledge of tax laws across jurisdictions and our specialised compliance and consulting skills and software. We help our clients coordinate various elements related to a globally mobile workforce, to address worldwide compliance with employees' individual and payroll reporting and filing requirements.
As a senior analyst within Deloitte’s Global Employer Services practice, your role will be varied and responsibilities will include:
• Building relationships with existing clients and identifying opportunities with current clients
• Providing international assignment consulting and compliance services across a range of clients and matters relating to expatriate tax consulting with clients ensuring they are in compliance with complying home country tax obligations, including reviewing individual income tax returns
• Maintain quality control on assignments and projects
• Contributing to training and development across the team.
• Promoting the use of best practice and technology solutions across the GES practice.
• Strong working knowledge of international assignment related matters including expatriate tax and pensions.
• Strong interpersonal skills required to team effectively with our clients and their employees.
• Strong commitment to client centric service
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Solid work ethic
• Strong analytical and numerical skills
• Good personal organizational skills
• Desire for self-development
Deloitte offers clients a broad range of fully integrated tax services. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help your company excel globally. In this role, you'll be joining a team of innovative and passionate thinkers to create solutions that meet our clients' challenges. For a confidential discussion please contact Tracey Callaghan, from the Talent Acquisition team.