Aurecon employs inspirational and energetic people. We aim to recruit and retain the best talent and we are committed to unleashing the potential of our people by challenging them with interesting work, and giving them the support and autonomy they need to achieve their goals.
We are currently experiencing significant growth within our NSW business and our Sydney based Major Projects Group (Project Services Hub) is looking to make a key appointment in the form of a Scheduler.
This is a key role to the business, providing a unique and exciting opportunity to support large Infrastructure ventures in NSW.
- Project schedule data entry and updates
- Managing the end-to-end project schedule for each project within the program
- Engaging with internal schedule stakeholders (Engineers, Project Leads, Consultants)
- Identifying delays in schedule data - create layouts, use existing layouts, summary bars, spotlight, critical path analysis
- Resolving issues (constraints) and providing guidance on quality of data inputs from stakeholders
- Providing reporting on scheduling workflow and issues
- Liaising with all levels of management regarding work planning using Primavera based planning tools
- Incorporating stakeholder schedules into a Master schedule.
- Resource levelling and loading
- Progress measurement and reporting
- Continuous improvement – user defined fields.
- Attending and representing the Major Projects Group at stakeholder meetings.
- Upwards of 5 years’ experience with Infrastructure projects in particular delivered by D&C procurement models projects
- Experience with integrating the schedule with cost control
- Experience with earned value assessment
- Intermediate Primavera skill set
- A collaborative and team focussed approach
- A flair for communication across all levels and a strong sense of stakeholder engagement
- A passion for working in a dynamic and fast paced multidisciplinary consultancy
What We Provide:
- Working within the global Aurecon team offers extensive career prospects whilst providing an environment that empowers, encourages sustainability and promotes team work.
- Competitive remuneration and ongoing professional development await you.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Support with ongoing learning and professional development
- Exposure to interesting and varied projects shaping the future of Sydney.
For examples of some of our projects, visit http://www.aurecongroup.com/en/Projects.aspx
How to Apply
If you are keen to progress your career within a diverse and vibrant global team, please click on the apply button below.
To answer any queries you may have, speak to Mary O’Keeffe on 02 9465 5136 for more details.
***Aurecon is an equal opportunity employer.
***Applications are sought from direct candidates only. No agencies please