Operations Manager - Consulting Leadership Team
Operations Manager - Consulting Leadership Team
- Flexible work options - work smarter in a way that suits your lifestyle.
- 18 weeks parental leave
- Coffee is on us! Free barista-made coffee daily
At PwC, we help Australian businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. Whether you're improving healthcare, creating smarter cities or building Australia's start-up industry from the ground up, you'll build trust in society and solve important problems every day.
We have an exciting opportunity to join PwC's Consulting team as an Operations Manager, focusing on managing & coordinating information across the Consulting Leadership Team (CLT) and broader Consulting Operations team, with a focus on the operations of the CLT at the direction of the Consulting Leader.
About the Role
In this role you will report directly to the Consulting Leader and provide support as required to the broader CLT.
The role includes, but not limited to:
- Coordination of all CLT meetings, which involves engaging with the CLT on items to be discussed, ensuring documentation & agenda is distributed prior to the meeting and joining the meetings taking notes & distributing minutes post meeting.
- Working closely with the Comms leaders on developing & executing the operating rhythm of the CLT, including, Consulting Roadshows, monthly Partner calls and Partner & staff comms.
- Working with the Site leaders (where appropriate) to help set agendas for local Partner meetings.
- Generating ad hoc reports as requested by the Consulting Leader & CLT members.
- Connecting with the broader operations team, to ensure relevant information is shared & collaborating with the team on a regular basis.
- Preparation of presentations, as requested by the Consulting Leader.
- Working closely with Sherie Dinneen, on scheduling meetings with the Consulting Leader (as required).
- Working as a connected part of the Operations Team under Rick Crethar
The role requires you to have:
proven exceptional client relationship and communication skills to:
- foster trusted and professional relationships with Senior Partners; and
- support and build relationship across the CLT, Site Leaders and the Consulting partnership
- demonstrated ability to effectively manage incoming and outgoing correspondence by prioritising messages and drafting responses that will help minimise time spent by leadership
- a proven ability to use own judgement to effectively manage workloads, prioritise tasks and clearly communicate when undertaking responsibilities and delivering services (for example setting realistic timeframes)
- a consistent track record of having a high degree of personal commitment to the delivery of high quality work, being accountable for the successful completion of tasks within realistic timeframes
- a high level of discretion and sensitivity when dealing with confidential matters
- a proven ability to effectively work for more than one individual, be part of a centralised team, and to establish strong relationships within the CLT, Site Leader & Partner community
- sound knowledge of the business, the Firm structure and key contacts
- proven ability to work with Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Lotus Notes using formatting, images, colour and layouts consistent with PwC branding, often under tight deadlines, to produce highly accurate documents requiring minimal edits
- demonstrated integration of the PwC Values into everyday work, for example, through participation in firm wide practice support projects, being actively aware of the workload of peers, and seeking to provide support to others during peak periods
Sound like you? Read on.
What we offer
Working for Australia's largest professional services firm you'll join a creative and collaborative team that delivers meaningful outcomes for a wide range of clients and access a global network spanning 157 countries.
Our culture and benefits are the reason why we were recognised as Australia's number one workplace by LinkedIn. Our state of the art offices embrace the very best technology has to offer and each person has access to flexible work options. Our dress policy is flexible too - you choose what you wear based on the kind of work you do with your team and clients.
Fostering an inclusive culture and embracing differences is at the centre of everything we do. At PwC, you will be empowered to be yourself and work with people from different backgrounds and points of view to achieve things you never thought possible. Get involved in our employee-led diversity networks (cultural, disability, LGBTI or gender equality) and benefit from our best-in-class policies such as 18 weeks maternity/paternity leave, flexible work and gender equity.
Up for a challenge? We are committed to helping our people unleash their passion and potential. Hard work does not go unrewarded and industry best coaching, mentoring, training and development are ready and waiting. If you have a genuine desire to make a difference and want to surround yourself with like-minded, talented and driven individuals who strive to do the same, apply now.