Marketing and Communications Manager
- We are searching for a creative, stylish marketing pro to join our growing team
- Bring a fresh and fashion-forward approach to brand and communications
- Working collaboratively with the CEO, you are a generous leader in a key management position
Who we are:
We are uniform experts, with a promise to deliver fashion forward, fit for purpose products, every time. Total Image Group is over 12 years in the making, with over 30 years manufacturing experience. The success behind our product is our ability to understand brands and tell their story through what people wear to work, through fashionable and practical uniforms.
We are seeking a thoughtful, talented marketing pro who is ready to shine with a Company ready for growth. You have the qualifications, experience and influencing skills that position you as an expert in your field. You are hungry for learning and take inspiration from your colleagues, equally as you commit to inspiring them.
This is an exciting new time for the Company, the brand and for YOU! You will be empowered to build your small team of marketing gamechangers from the ground up, and remain hands-on in a close-knit and agile environment. Together, you and your team will lead the next chapter of the Total Image Group brand.
We have a fun and diverse portfolio of clients for who you will engage with through communications and creating the look and feel for online stores. A strong understanding of retail cycles will be of benefit to you in this role.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborate to create, launch and track performance of product and service offerings in our markets
- Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organisational objectives
- Demonstrate effective management of the marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the organisation
- Execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating all media avenues
- Integrate SEM/SEO strategy development, brand awareness and drip marketing initiatives.
- Collect and compile data for campaign tracking and reporting
- Manage creative production of online and offline marketing assets, graphic design, video production and web development, from the initial concept to finished product and execution
- Work with the sales team on sales presentations including tendering.
- Work to review, grow and further establish the internal marketing team
- Work with the CEO on public relations and industry awards.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate – you get excited about life and have strong personal interests
- Dedicated – you have a long-term dedication to achieve great things
- Purpose driven
- Proud of your ‘roll up your sleeves’ attitude
- Team minded and thrives on collaboration, while also being able to work with autonomy to achieve set goals
- Focused on high attention to detail
- Able to multi task and communicate effectively with clients and suppliers
- A creative thinker, excellent listener and inspirational communicator
- Excellent with your presentation
What will you need:
- 5-7 years of professional marketing experience
- Experience with SEO planning and execution
- An in depth understanding of CRM
- Experience working closely with a sales organisation with a strong affinity for sales team success
- Project Management Experience is preferable
What We Can Offer You
Work for a company with purpose. In return for your commitment and dedication, TIG will offer an attractive salary and benefits packages, cutting edge project/s, training and development, an energising and supportive culture, and strong leadership.
Will you be our next Marketing Manager?
Please click the 'APPLY' button below and follow the prompts to attach your cover letter outlining your suitability to this role and current resume. Any enquiries can be directed to email@example.com