PA/EA to Co-founders & Office Manager - c$75k package
Burst SMS is a global technology messaging provider, and one of the fastest growing technology companies in Australia. Currently ranked in AFR Fast 100, Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 and Asia Pacific Fast 500, Burst aims to be the world’s most innovative provider of localised business messaging services. We pride ourselves on providing an easy to use online SMS platform with a focus on SMS marketing, SMS for operations, and advanced SMS API solutions.
We are curious individuals who believe in four core values: innovation, efficiency, diversity & responsiveness. Every person is respected as a valuable contributor no matter their role. We do not talk about how good we are, we demonstrate and lead by example. We always try to help our clients and each other in the most responsive way possible. Innovation is what we strive for by building new features with our clients in mind.
The co-founders (Currently CEO and Head of Innovation) are looking for an experienced PA & Office Manager to come on board and help improve the productivity and time/task management of both founders, plus assist the business in the general administration of the office & its personnel. With currently 25 staff and offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Manila and Vancouver, You will be responsible for the following:
- General Diary Management. Appointment calls, requests, bookings, confirmations, for both business and personal tasks of co-founders.
- Researching & Booking business & personal travel arrangements. Flights and accommodation.
- Organising and Administering any personal or company events, invites, RSVP’s, bookings etc.
- Company or Personal research for a wide range of varying topics.
- Formulate proposed courses of action based on research and execute as directed.
- Completing paperwork for various company & personal application forms.
- Other city based admin, errand or purchasing tasks as needed.
- Director and company expense processing.
- Paying company invoices & bills online
- Some light Accounts Receivable reminders.
- Receiving requests for client Top Up invoice and preparing & sending invoices
- Assistance with Preparation of monthly company stats and reports.
- Take over HR portal high level admin.
- New employee onboarding & set up.
- Help manage Employee Sick and Holiday Leave tracking and requests.
- Assistance with administration of regional offices. Melbourne & Vancouver.
- Office troubleshooting for broken or faulty items.
- Keeping on top of general office management. Office supplies, Cleanliness, Stationary, Water etc
- Booking and scheduling personal baby sitters, nannies, gardeners, other trades.
- Updating Company intranet with processed and procedures as you go.
- You will already have a proven track record of successfully administering a small office and being a PA/EA to a senior business manager / founder / owner.
- Minimum 4 years in related/similar role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must have
- Excellent written skills mandatory.
- Outstanding organisational skills are essential
- Experience and interest in the Tech industry desirable
- Tertiary qualifications – Tech, Economics, Business, Finance desirable.
- A broad range of life experience desirable.
- Solid mathematical and logic/problem solving skills preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite, and general internet and browser use
- Proven track record in improving productivity and processes
- An unflappable and confident ability to take control of a whole range of assigned tasks and responsibilities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, You will be working directly with the founders of the business, and will be part of a dynamic & innovative company within a high growth industry. If this is the sort of team you want to be a part of, we are very interested in hearing from you.