Property Accountant - 6 month contract
A full-time contract role exists for a Property Accountant in this boutique property group to fill a vacancy in the Sydney CBD office for a period of 6 months. This role is responsible for the ledger maintenance and assisting with the accounting function of the group’s property projects across
its property development and fund management platforms.
The role may suit someone returning to the workforce or wanting flexible/school hours.
- Maintenance of the accounting project ledgers in MYOB
- Maintenance of the operating and parent entity ledgers
- Processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Preparation of drawdown notices to financiers and payment approvals to JV
- Perform month end procedures, including reconciliations and analysis
- Ensure revenue is recognised when appropriate
- Assist with funding requirements from owners and financiers
- Assist development managers with ad-hoc tasks
- Preparation and lodgement of BAS returns
- Compliance with ASIC annual company reviews and company information
- Prepare cost to
date reports on work in progress (WIP) balances
- Assist in joint venture reporting
- Assist in management reporting
- Preparation of year end workpapers, including reconciliations of all
- Undertake any other general or specific activity requested.
- Record keeping and
- Office duties including
reception, mail & banking