Partnership Manager - Broadcast Industry
Gracenote is respected around the world as a global leader in entertainment data and technology, providing music and video content to the world's hottest entertainment products and brands.
Gracenote's Sydney office are the leading supplier of Australian TV and Movie entertainment data. Working closely with Free-to-Air and Subscription TV Networks, we supply data to leading entertainment platforms and devices for clients such as Foxtel, Telstra, Freeview, Fetch TV, Sky New Zealand and many more.
The ideal candidate will have strong Australia and New Zealand broadcast industry knowledge and relationships, great attention to detail, be self-motivated and have the ability to work effectively in a changing and growing environment with multiple priorities.
- Australia and New Zealand broadcast industry knowledge and relationships
- Strong client service orientation and excellent communication skills
- Must demonstrate effective organisational, analytical and multitasking skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively and transparently with multiple levels of seniority
- Project management skills
- Detail-oriented, reliable and accountable
- Presentation skills
Growing your Passion to…Lead. Innovate. Analyse. Connect.
The Sydney office prides itself in a friendly and casual professionalism where the tight knit team encourages one another and takes pride in the work we do.
- Lead sourcing relationships. Be the key point of contact for ANZ Gracenote sourcing
- Identifying sourcing gaps and obtain information from broadcasters/agencies/production companies
- Proactive source outreach for new content partners
- Create sourcing strategy plan and implement
- Lead contract renewals and new sourcing contract negotiations
- Responsible for systems set up of sourcing information and maintenance
- Drive alignment with global Gracenote sourcing practices
- Document source activity on Wiki (Confluence)
- Research and respond to source inquiries
- Working closely with Gracenote internal teams and stakeholders