Digital Support Executive
Nielsen is a leading online and television research company specializing in high tech measurement solutions that provide clients with a comprehensive understanding of the online world. Our online audience measurement solution provides the accurate, unbiased, consistent and audience-centered measurement for a digital advertising campaign. With advanced tagging and big data technology, our solution provides the comparable digital measurement to metrics of other media to tell clients who saw the ads and where and how many times did they see cross the online and mobile, which enables clients to collaborate their partners around measuring and optimizing their digital advertising campaigns.
We are seeking a highly motivated self-starter who will assume a role as a Digital Support Executive supporting our suite of products and services, to provide the technical support externally and internally to help on correctly implementing our ad tracking technology. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the continued growth and development of our unique and innovative capabilities within this exciting area of our business, and the industry as a whole.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Helping clients correctly implement and test our ad tracking code on their site, and video players, and troubleshooting implementation issues as they arise.
- Day to day management of a large and dynamic client/project portfolio for digital products.
- Training and support for the technical aspects of our product solution to clients.
- Demonstrating products to technical and non-technical audience.
- Identifying best practices and assisting in the creation of support materials; implementation guides, FAQ’s, etc.
- Assisting the team in product/solution presentations or engagements.
- Providing expertise and guidance for other product verticals that leverage similar technology
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science and/or Marketing/Business-related is a plus.
- Preferably applicants with experience as web developer or in media planning.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Strong English communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Experience in internet advertising and / or content management technologies, and / or Ad Servers like DoubleClick would be an advantage.
- Understanding of the online video and advertising spaces and technologies – stay current with Internet industry and the latest technologies.
- Strong proficiency in Google and Microsoft Office suites.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Strong interest and passion for internet advertising/content management technologies and an aptitude for learning new systems and processes
- Creative problem solving skills and unyielding focus on client satisfaction.
- Boundless energy, a positive attitude and the desire to contribute to the advancement of the digital media/advertising measurement space
- Hands-on experience with online products and technologies
- Local Ad Server/Ad Network experience a plus
- Experience working with mobile ad campaign and/or technologies, including application development (iOS/Android) is an added advantage
- Experience working with sales/client teams is an added advantage