Client Instructions Expert
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Client Instructions Expert
The Client Instructions expert for providing knowledge and expertise to support the execution of client requests for a specific industry group. This individual is responsible for liaising with onshore/offshore teams to ensure on time, on quality execution, and compliance to processes.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaise with offshore counterpart (CI team) to provide expertise and execute requests
- Organises workload with offshore team (NP, Work Request mgt, …)
- Coordinates new database set-up and resolves client inquiries
- Acts as an escalation point for CLMs both onshore and offshore for Client Instruction related questions and investigations, and joining severity calls related to the CI role.
- Provides sustainable solutions (script, mapping setup, etc) for client deliverables not only meeting client requirements but Nielsen standards as well
- Manage system capacity, including processing capacity and disk space required
- Design and train on new processes as new tools and tasks arise
Qualifications (Skills and Experience Required)
- Basic computer programming skills such as SQL and and VB for applications
- Expert knowledge in utilising Citrix in order to conduct investigations and execute client requests
- Good technology skills – basics include MS word, excel, power point
- Ability to build relationships and work with people from different regions and cultures
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills and an eye for detail
- Good communication skills - ability to be clear and concise.
- Ability to work under pressure and to ask for support when required
- Confident and enthusiastic person who is able to manage a varied and unpredictable workload without supervision
- Strong work ethic, motivated and takes pride in their work
- Be able to work in a collaborative way, sharing learning and best practices
The Client Instructions Specialist reports to the Onboarding Lead. No roles report to the Industry Client Instructions Specialist.