MEP BIM Modeller
Aurecon brings ideas to life to design a better future. We provide advisory, design, delivery and asset management services on projects. Imagining what is possible, we turn problems into solutions for our clients across regions and markets. An independent, employee owned company, Aurecon has more than 7,000 staff in over 80 offices worldwide. Our projects are widely recognised for engineering and technical excellence.
We are currently seeking a Building Information Modeller for the Built Environment team in Brisbane.
Working in a dynamic team and with leading edge technology, your responsibilities may include:
- Model creation and building services modelling in Revit with a speciality in mechanical services
- Use of Revit plug-ins and the development of Revit families
- Ownership of the coordination between building services, architecture and structure
- Model interrogation for clashes, design efficiency and quality
- Management of model flows between project teams/disciplines (internally and externally)
- Checking of final documentation to ensure high quality deliverables are produced in line with company standards and client expectations
The right person will have one or more of the following skills:
- Experience in mechanical services modelling with demonstrated capability in Revit including Revit plug ins and development of families
- Demonstrated knowledge in clash detection, resolution and design coordination
- Knowledge of electrical and hydraulics services modelling
- A desire to share knowledge and collaborate with other team members in Aurecon offices locally and abroad to achieve great project outcomes
- An ability to communicate modelling concepts and model/project delivery updates internally, externally to clients, and across geographic boundaries
- An interest in ongoing technological developments in visual representation by adopting tools such as parametric modelling to drive quality deliverables
- An eye for detail and a passion for quality
It’s desirable you will also bring one or more of these attributes to your role :
- Technical expert and mentor others in their career development; or alternatively you will have aspirations to be a team leader and take on management responsibilities for the team
- A strong client focus and a willingness to empathise with clients and understand their goals
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A passion for working together with people from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Identify with one or more of the Aurecon Attributes: Co-Creative, Commercial, Engaging, Fearless, Inquisitive, Resourceful, Sense-Maker, Unconventional Thinker. Find out more here.
What Aurecon provides
We are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people to innovate, create and make a difference to the world we live in. We are soon to be moving into a beautiful new office. We follow the Aurecon Principles to create a working culture where our people can flourish, take a look at our Aurecon Attributes and Aurecon Principles on our website today!
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position in a forward-thinking organisation, and you feel you have the relevant skills required, please apply now with your detailed resume. Aurecon is an equal opportunity employer and supports flexible working arrangements through our innovative “Yesflex” program. Please apply now using the below link.
***No agency CV's. Applications are sought from direct candidates only.