Compensation Benefits Analyst (2-3 days a week, Permanent Part time)
A Day in the life:
This is a permanent part time role (operating 2-3 days a week/Job share).
You will be reporting into the Sr Compensation Director for Human Resources and will be responsible for the development and/or administration of the company employee benefits, wellness and compensation programs in ANZ.
- Develops and/or administers company employee benefits, wellness and compensation programs.
- Responsible for direct or functional control over job evaluation and wage and salary administration programs, including all incentive plans.
- Responsible for keeping abreast of trends and developments in the area of employee benefits and recommending nature and timing of benefit plan improvements.
- May prepare and deliver employee communication and training programs.
- Typically, an individual contributor with responsibility in a professional discipline or specialty.
- Delivers and/or manages projects assigned and works with other stakeholders to achieve desired results. May act as a mentor to colleagues or may direct the work of other lower level professionals. The majority of time is spent delivering and overseeing the projects.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining deliverables of assignments, with limited oversight from manager.
- Coaches, reviews and delegates work to lower level specialists.
- Contributes to defining the direction for new products, processes, standards, or operational plans based on business strategy with a significant impact on work group results.
- Completed an Accounting or Business degree and minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience providing support to one or more client groups including planning activities, communication activities, program support, and problem resolution and employee relations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work at all levels of the organization.
- Strong business acumen.
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office and Enterprise Applications (e.g. PeopleSoft, Employee/Manager Self-Service).
- Experience with various data management and reporting systems (i.e. Excel, MS Access, Workday, Business Objects and Workforce Analytics).
- Experience in sales compensation or general compensation program design and implementation principles and activities.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future