Marketing Campaign Manager
*We are open to applicants in either Sydney or Melbourne for this position*
About the role:
Our aspiration is to be the experienced and trusted team collaboratively delivering playful, creative and innovative work that builds our brand, inspires our clients and impacts our business.
The team focuses on three streams of work: a multi-disciplinary Creative Development team who create high impact content; campaign managers who help to plan and execute the campaigns; and a Digital Experience team who support and manage the digital marketing technologies and platforms for content delivery. Together these teams assist the industry and strategic marketing teams and other parts of Deloitte to create and execute high impact marketing campaigns that reach the target audiences and achieve the desired outcomes.
The Campaign Managers work closely with design, video, editorial and digital marketing colleagues at the nexus of content, digital and marketing. They work with industry, business unit and strategic marketing teams to create campaign strategies that ensure our content reaches the right audiences and delivers on KPIs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Shape and deliver major multichannel, integrated marketing campaigns that deliver on the firm’s marketing strategy and objectives
- Use digital skillset and marketing nous to develop campaign strategies that support key marketing programs and focus on engaging clients at all stages of the customer journey and across all channels (paid, owned and earned)
- Work collaboratively and proactively with Creative Development team on creation of content that is fit for channel and with content owners to help share key messages, build eminence, and increase audience engagement
- Work collaboratively with digital experience team and lead relevant team members in execution of strategies and plans
- Demonstrate business acumen and strategic/critical thinking by linking content strategy to market trends and business priorities within the context of the competitive environment
- Use analytical acumen to demonstrate the effectiveness of all marketing campaign activity; an understanding of trends (in the market and in content marketing); and the engagement of target audiences
- Demonstrate a strong understanding and savvy for marketing methods and channels and consistently seek to increase engagement of target audiences
- Influence the marketing direction during campaign development for optimal digital integration and performance, ensuring the benefit of social and content marketing activity is maximised within SEO and other digital media
- Develop benchmarks to measure effectiveness and impact of campaigns to maximise results (including tracking and reporting)
Critical success factors:
- You can take the campaign objectives and audience and translate that into a campaign brief.
- You can ensure that the campaign plan is executed on time and budget
- You can gather campaign analysis and feed reports back to key stakeholders
- You are able to work with diverse team to deliver against campaign plan and achieve campaign/marketing objectives
- You understand complex business and finance concepts and communicate these in plain English
- You are a self-starter and proactive
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- 6+ years' experience of related experience.
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaign management that has produced results
- An understanding of digital marketing tools, including Marketing Automation
- An understanding of content management systems (Adobe CQ5 Preferred)
- Knowledge of writing for the web
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Google Analytics or Omniture experience desirable
- Professional service experience or experience working within a multi hierarchal organization
- Degree or professional diploma qualified in digital marketing or communications highly regarded
About us: Deloitte Culture
We pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed – in every sense of the word.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Please send through an application or contact Suzanne Dunne from the Deloitte Talent Team for further information.