Transaction Support Specialist - Macquarie Banking and Financial Services Group - Brisbane
This role requires a good understanding of the banking industry, risk, fraud and related high risk transactions and you will be responsible for ensuring that a wide range of clients’ financial needs are met.
You will be the primary contact point for clients (both internal and external) and advisers and will be required to liaise with stakeholders and other financial institutions on a regular basis.
About the Role
You will be responsible for:
- management of fraud cases including liaison with Banking and Financial Services (BFS) Central Fraud team (FPD), Clients and Advisers
- outbound transaction surveillance – manual withdrawals in Cash, Wrap and Home Loans
- enrolling and complete the Risk Accreditation program to be delegated a sign off authority level to review and approve transactions
- managing expectations of key stakeholders regarding timing of high priority requests
- ensuring all information is 100% accurate the first time
- finding solutions that meet client's needs and result in the best outcome for the client
- following through on all agreed actions within the timelines agreed and manage the client's expectations of next steps
- working within a team environment to solve/meet client needs
- managing fluctuating workloads and be flexible to work additional hours at times
You will possess the following:
- previous experience in banking or fraud preferred
- key focus on risk management, understanding the implications when procedures are not followed
- ability to deal with conflicting priorities and adapt to change with ease
- exceptional interpersonal skills with proven ability to build and maintain relationships
- strong numeracy skills
- problem solving skills with a strong outcome focus
- tertiary qualifications, preferably with a degree in Finance or Business/RG 146/PS 146 compliant/in progress
Banking and Financial Services Group comprises Macquarie's retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at http://www.macquarie.com/careers.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility is available.