Technical Business Analyst
An opportunity has arisen for a Technical Business Analyst to support ongoing initiatives within the Credit portfolio.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- utilise specialist technical & Credit Risk skills to elicit, validate & analyse business requirements and devise functional requirements & processes
- work with technology delivery team to identify technical solutions that are in line with business requirements and organisational strategic goals
- produce project artefacts including use Cases, functional / non-functional requirements specification, process maps, data flows, gap analysis and technical specifications
- assist with business case development, project planning & estimation process
- provide end-to-end project delivery support, including conducting walk-throughs, providing test support, performing defect coordination, implementation & warranty support
- foster strong working & collaborative relationships with the business & technology stakeholders.
Experience & Skills Required:
- extensive experience working in the capacity of a technical business analyst
- knowledge and understanding in the Credit Risk domain
- possess strong data analysis and database skills, with experience in data mapping, modelling, ETL technologies and proficiency with SQL
- strong communication, presentation, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- experience with defining reporting, user interface & business rules requirements & solutions
- product knowledge of AXIOM is highly desirable
- strong requirements elicitation, management & documentation skills
- adaptable, accountable, solution orientated and possesses excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- understanding and knowledge of XML is desirable
- experience working in an Agile environment and using collaborative toolsets including JIRA, Confluence an added advantage.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
To find out more about this role please email Lucy.Glover@macquarie.com or to find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.