In this role you will work as part of a newly established Software Asset Management (SAM) Team which is part of COG Business Services Division (BSD) within the Macquarie Group. You will work across all divisions in the Macquarie Group to ensure the successful delivery of Project SAM which is a critical initiative within COG BSD.
- Defining and maintaining the execution plan for Project SAM
- Driving the execution of the plan to ensure key milestones and outcomes are achieved
- Managing the interactions with the SAM Team, external partner resources and stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of the project
- Ensuring appropriate resources are put in place by each of the Macquarie divisions and they understand their role, activities required and the timeline for execution
- Ensuring the accurate reporting of progress and escalation of issues
- Ensuring the accurate recording of compliance issues and that all stakeholders agree with the compliance position identified
- Agreeing the remediation activities and deadlines required to remove any compliance issues identified and following up with stakeholders to ensure completion to agreed timeframes
- Preparation of monthly Steering Committee papers and facilitation of the content to ensure the appropriate updates and decisions are achieved
- Preparation of monthly reporting papers to ensure accurate reporting of the Project to different groups across Macquarie
- Ensuring the appropriate Project deliverables are prepared and signed off
You will be a self-motivated individual that actively takes the initiative with an ability to work autonomously. You will be customer-focused with excellent communication skills, both verbally and written. In addition your experience will include the following:
- 5+ Years of experience as a Project Manager, with the successful delivery of a number of key organisational IT Project
- Experience in use of project management methodologies such as PMP, Prince 2 and Agile and any corresponding certification
- Experience of project execution across enterprises and multiple lines of business
- Excellent communications skills
- Solid background with IT project execution
- Effective problem solver with a mix of analytical and creative thinking
- Experience in working with external partners to fulfil project requirements
Essential Role Competencies:
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills, including ability to communicate at a business level with all levels of stakeholders
- Exceptional ability to develop relationships within a team, across related teams and with stakeholders
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organisation
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.