Night Executive Assistant - Macquarie Capital - Melbourne
About the role
We have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our Macquarie Capital (MacCap) business in a permanent part-time capacity as Night EA, three nights per week.
The days/hours are:
Monday – 5pm to 10pm
Tuesday – 5pm to 10pm
Thursday – 5pm to 10pm
The Night EA supports Macquarie Capital with critical after hours administrative assistance.
- answering telephones and taking responsibility for follow up actions;
- booking and scheduling travel;
- providing assistance with preparation of reports, presentations and other documents.
- managing electronic document and paper files following established Macquarie Capital Document Management procedures; and
- overflow assistance to Macquarie Capital's day EA team, including:
- maintaining client relationship database of client contacts
- assisting with production of Expense Reports using Concur
- general office administration tasks including document print production, compilation and arrangement of after-hours couriers; and
- regular administration tasks as requested by Macquarie Capital's Administration Management team.
To be successful in this role, you will be a proactive assistant with a proven track record supporting senior executives. You will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- ability to work autonomously, solve problems and demonstrate initiative;
- ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with limited supervision;
- ability to liaise and communicate on all levels (written and verbal);
- high level of attention to detail (including spelling and grammar);
- extensive experience in a professional environment or similar role a background in investment banking/corporate advisory environment highly regarded;
- advanced level of skill and knowledge in Microsoft Office applications; and
- strong organisational abilities.
- must be able to communicate in a clear and articulate manner;
- must be self directed and proactive;
- must be able to demonstrate a flexible attitude, working additional hours if and when required;
- needs to have the drive to probe for additional information to solve problems;
- focus on customer and client needs, setting high standards for quality and consistency of output; and
- follows instructions and procedures, keeps to schedules and demonstrates commitment to the team.
If you are looking for a new challenge with flexible hours then please apply using the links below.
Macquarie Capital provides advisory and capital raising services to corporate and government clients involved in public mergers and acquisitions, private treaty acquisitions and divestments, debt and equity fund raising and corporate restructuring. It also undertakes principal investing activities globally in support of its client activities.
Advisory activities are divided into industry groups, reflecting key areas of expertise. With staff in 37 offices across 22 locations, Macquarie Capital is a truly global business. A role in the team will expose you to a dynamic working environment and the opportunity to contribute to high-profile transactions whilst working in a business with the best people in the industry.
Find out more about Macquarie careers atwww.macquarie.com/careers