Java Software Developer
- Design, development, testing, implementation and support of software solutions with a focus on quality and enterprise agile principles
- DevOps practices where you will be expected to contribute across the full development lifecycle
- Working in a geographically diverse team and agile environment where continuous improvement and collaboration are prioritised
- Focused on a diverse range of development challenges including new web services and APIs in Java, Webmethods and Fuse
- Contributing to the reduction of technical debt and migrate from legacy Java and Webmethods implementations as we strive for STP of our applications
- proven experience with Core / Enterprise Java, and the Spring framework
- proven experience with relational databases (Oracle and Sybase) SQL, and stored procedures
- proven experience implementing and consuming SOAP and Restful web services (cxf, jax-rs)
- experience with Unix and batch processing (ksh and/or Spring Batch)
- knowledge of secure coding principles
- Familiarity with dev and CI/CD tools such as TOAD, DB Artisan, Eclipse, Maven, Git, Stash, SVN, Bamboo / Jenkins
- proven ability to learn quickly, solve problems, prioritise effectively, and make great decisions in a complex and fast-moving environment
- Knowledge and aptitude for Quality Engineering. Proven experience with tools such as junit, Selenium, Cucumber (or equivalent)
- experience in development for Financial Services
- experience with micro services and contemporary integration technologies such as FUSE
- experience in Webmethods
- experience with API Gateway technology such as APIGEE
- Familiarity with cloud platforms and technologies such as AWS, docker and openshift
If you meet the above requirements, please apply via the following link or contact Nathan King on email@example.com. Salary commensurate to experience.
Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services including workplace, HR, technology and market operations to drive operational excellence. Technology provides business-aligned account management, software development and manages Macquarie's enterprise-wide technology.
Founded in 1969, Macquarie Group is a global financial services provider with offices in 25 countries. We thrive on an entrepreneurial culture, delivering opportunity for our clients with accountability. Because of our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we understand the importance that diversity and inclusion brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you’re capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.