Futures Cash Market Operations Support - Market Operations Division
The Market Operations Division is looking to expand its Commodities and Global Markets (CGM) Operations Futures Cash team.
The role will support the operations of the CGM Futures Clearing business which includes the management of the margin call process, funding, confirmation and settlement of FX trades and reconciliations.
The Futures Cash team works closely with other divisions of Macquarie and with external clients. You will be responsible for:
- Settlement and management of margin call issuance;
- Monitoring and effecting collateral movements;
- Regulatory reporting and reporting of payment failures;
- Management of disputes with counterparties including reconciliation of trade portfolios;
- Authorisation of cashflows and transactions;
- Investigation and resolution of Nostro Reconciliation breaks;
- Communication with a number of counterparties to agree collateral movements and resolve disputes;
- Understand and adhere to procedures/policies/guidelines;
- Manage data input and control queue to ensure daily margining tasks are completed to cut offs and deadlines;
- Manage reconciliation processes for regulatory portfolios and complete all associated reporting and escalation;
- Day to Day management of processes.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an operational role or similar;
- Have worked effectively with change management processes;
- Enjoy working in a fast paced team environment;
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships;
- Be able to prioritise work, & perform under pressure whilst keeping within deadlines;
- Have a good working knowledge of SWIFT and international payment formatting;
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Have a high standard of attention to detail, accuracy and a low tolerance for error;
- Act with a high degree of personal accountability and ownership;
- Strong time management and organisational skills;
- A strong understanding of risk management and an ability to apply policies appropriately;
- Self-motivated and willing to take on challenges and seek out opportunities as they arise;
- Can embrace and adapt well to changing environment and is a high level of resilience.
Whilst not essential, previous experience with Margining and Collateral would be considered favourably. If you are looking for a new challenge then please apply using the links below or for further information contact Laura Cooper; firstname.lastname@example.org
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.