Front End Developer - Marketing Digital and Online
Are you a Front End Developer who is passionate about websites, digital marketing, data, agile delivery and likes to feel a sense of ownership in the solutions you deliver for the business?
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to be working on our public facing website as a shopfront designed to engage a variety of audiences to promote our products and services.
- you will easily be able to interpret high fidelity designs and build out web pages, campaigns, tools and calculators with ease.
- your primary duties could range from basic product page UI tweaks to heavy development of dynamic tools and calculators from scratch.
- apart from creating functional, integrated and fully tested experiences you will also be proficient in working on the department-wide toolkit and maintaining the highest industry standards of code in terms of efficiency and usability.
- this is a strict end-to-end position working in an agile environment where you will be engaged by the stakeholder early then will work with the team throughout development, client testing and iteration.
We are looking for a Front End Developer who has experience in web development and working closely with a digital marketing team. In addition:
- bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- REST, Web API, JSON, SOAP, AJAX
- in-depth knowledge with MVC frameworks such as Angular.js
- experience working with responsive design
- excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills
- experience working with an enterprise level CMS
- experience working with the Bootstrap front end framework
- source Control Bitbucket and GIT
- exposure to AGILE/SCRUM methodologies and related best-practices
- excellent communication skills and proficient in spoken and written English
Banking and Financial Services Group (BFS) comprises our retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients. BFS operates predominantly in Australia and is organised into three business divisions: Personal Banking, Wealth Management and Business Banking.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.