Executive | Cash Futures team
Are you looking for a new challenge within an Operations team? The Market Operations Division is looking to expand its CFM Operations Futures Cash team
The role will support the operations of the CFM Futures Clearing business which includes the management of the margin call process, funding, confirmation and settlement of FX trades and reconciliations.
The Futures Cash team works closely with other divisions of Macquarie and with external clients.
The successful candidate for this interesting and vastly diverse role will have responsibility for:
- settlement and management of Futures margin calls issuance
- monitoring and effecting transactions over bank accounts, ensuring completeness and accuracy of flows
- regulatory reporting and reporting of payment failures
- Interpretation of settlement instructions and actioning accordingly
- Authorisation of cashflows and transactions
- Investigation and resolution of Nostro Reconciliation breaks
- Performing callbacks for settlement purposes;
- Provide support and guidance to junior staff members
- Understand and adhere to procedures/policies/guidelines
- Escalation point for the BAU tasks and processes
- Monitors team’s adherence to policies and procedures and rectifies where necessary
- Day to Day management of processes
A bit about you
To be successful in the role you will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in an operational role or similar
- Have worked effectively with change management processes.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced team environment.
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships;
- Be able to prioritise work, & perform under pressure whilst keeping within deadlines;
- Have a good working knowledge of SWIFT and international payment formatting
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Have a high standard of attention to detail, accuracy and a low tolerance for error
- Act with a high degree of personal accountability and ownership.
- strong time management and organisational skills
- a strong understanding of risk management and an ability to apply policies appropriately
- Self-motivated and willing to take on challenges and seek out opportunities as they arise
- Can embrace and adapt well to changing environment and is a high level of resilience
A bit about us
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.