Digital Advertising Specialist, Marketing & Sales - Banking and Financial Services Group
Digital Advertising Specialist, Marketing & Sales - Banking & Financial Services
An exciting new opportunity exists to join our innovative and expanding Marketing and Sales team for a Digital Advertising Specialist!
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Execute ads on Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, Google Display Network, AdWords and other various new & emerging social networking channels
- Executing ads on native content platforms: Outbrain, Spike, etc.
- Analysing return on investment for various ad space
- Content sponsorships
- Social selling: LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Organise creative and buy ads
- Optimise creative & marketing channels
- Reporting and managing ad agency and stakeholders, explore new channels and expand your reach
- End to end acquisitions while meeting the planned budget amount allocated for the year
- Billing management and invoicing
- Act as the subject matter expert in online advertising tactics and platforms: Google AdWords, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, DoubleClick Search, DoubleClick Bid Manager and Google Analytics experience
- Experience with online media buying via Facebook, Yahoo, Bing, Outbrain, and/or Taboola preferred
- 2-3 years (minimum) of digital media experience with at least 1 year of paid digital media buying (search, social and display)
- Strong knowledge of the paid media channels listed above
- A background in sales and marketing with strong digital marketing knowledge and demonstrated success
- Tertiary degree in Marketing/Analytics/Tech or similar
- Familiarity with ad serving and tracking technologies (e.g. DCM, GA, Atlas, etc.)
- Thinks qualitatively and analytically
- Strong presentation skills and a creative problem-solver
- Detail-oriented and organised
Banking and Financial Services Group comprises Macquarie's retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at http://www.macquarie.com/careers.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility is available.