B2B Growth Hacker / Optimisation Expert, Marketing & Sales - Banking and Financial Services Group
B2B Growth Hacker / Optimisation Expert, Marketing & Sales - Banking & Financial Services
An exciting new opportunity exists to join our innovative and expanding Marketing and Sales team for a Business to Business Growth Hacker and Optimisation Expert. This is a new role created to assist the Head of Performance Marketing while equally taking responsibility for a number of digital marketing tasks.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, Marketing, Top Management, etc.) in order to present results and make the product more user-centric
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition-Activation-Retention-Referral-Revenue)
- Business to business advertising – advertising our products on offer to various businesses to leverage their referrals which leads to revenue
- Comfortable with implementing the latest full-stack marketing practices and automation
- Prioritising and optimising channels in order to always improve the performance of the business
- Being social and understanding users’ behaviour
- Having great customer relations skills and being focus on customer experience
- Analyse campaign data within ad platforms, and dive deep into product performance using analytical tools
- Create and own our revenue line growth strategy, working closely with our technical team and in constant collaboration with every area of business operations (including marketing, creator relations, and partnerships) to improve our product and grow our user base
- Develop and drive all digital and non digital marketing efforts, identifying and analysing key metrics to evaluate success
- Oversee audience building, brand adherence, materials, ad ops, referral/affiliate programs, and marketing
- Analyse all aspects of our conversion funnel, identify the largest areas for improvement, and implement creative strategies to capitalise on these opportunities
- Increase our organic audience acquisition for our prospects by 2-3 times year over year
- Develop and implement a rigorous testing process and learning plan to identify effective content marketing and work with our product marketing team to commission new intellectual property/thought pieces to feed a thoughtful content marketing life cycle to power growth
You’re The Right Person for This Role If:
- You measure everything and are focused on optimisation, A/B testing and scalability in a relentless pursuit of growth
- You are able to admit failure and are not scared of pivoting when needed
- You love constructing and conducting complex data analyses to be used for strategic decisions by stakeholders across the company
- You know when to stop analysing and trust your creativity to execute the most interesting campaigns that will grab audience attention
- You have a bias for action and the hustle to get stuff done
- 3–5 years of digital media/marketing experience in a B2B experience-focused company with a demonstrated track record of driving results
- 5 years’ hands-on experience and deep domain expertise in using conversion rate optimization platforms like Google Analytics and/or Optimizely
- A background in sales and marketing with strong digital marketing knowledge and demonstrated success in working autonomously
- Programming knowledge: even if it’s not compulsory, it is recommended
- Editing and copywriting skills
- Experience working in a start-up type environment working in marketing and social media and/or experience working at a large fin tech organisation
- Tertiary degree in Marketing /IT or similar
- Great trajectory of academic and on-the-job excellence as evidenced through progression with the most challenging educational institutions and brands
- Demonstrated success in creating and implementing business growth strategies through digital channels
- Hands-on experience with best practices in digital marketing including Search Marketing (both SEO and SEM), Content Advertising, and conversion rate optimisation
- Critical thinker capable of generating consistently accurate, useful reports as well as an enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insights relevant to marketing program objectives
- Must be comfortable working “virtually” with team members outside the immediate environment
Banking and Financial Services Group comprises Macquarie's retail banking and financial services businesses, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management and business banking products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers and business clients.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at http://www.macquarie.com/careers.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility is available.