KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG's Management Consulting division is looking for IT Risk Senior Consultants to join their growing Cyber team in Melbourne on a permanent basis. This opportunity will require you to play an active role in growing KPMG's Technology, Risk and Assurance service line.
We are seeking Senior Consultants who are passionate about technology and risk assurance with a background in cyber security. You'll work closely with clients to evaluate their technology environment and to respond to cyber risks and threats.
Your new role
• Assisting our clients to meet their IT compliance and governance obligations in a way that enhances their business objectives and security within their environment.
• Work closely with high performing multi-skilled team
• Improving our clients' understanding and management of risk in technology through designing and implementing effective controls over technology assets
• Enhancing our clients' business resilience
• Supervising junior staff to deliver the appropriate outcomes
• Developing your Advisory skills in a multiple range of technology services such as IT strategy, governance, sourcing, security and resilience.
You bring to the role
• Demonstrated client service excellence
• IT audit, assurance, risk management or advisory background
• A tertiary qualification (preferably commerce or related)
• Post-grad qualifications such as CISA/CISM/CIA/CRISK
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability