Senior Consultant – Shared Services and Outsourcing
• Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
• We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
• Brisbane based location
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG's Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory practice is continually ranked as one of the 'The World's Best Outsourcing Advisors' according to independent assessor IAOP. Our goal is to provide our clients with the full suite of capabilities required to provision services and drive high value, sustainable transformation in their business service models. No other firm combines the data, methods and practical experience in shared services delivery and outsourcing with the broad, global transformation capabilities that KPMG brings to its clients.
KPMG is experiencing significant growth in this practice area across the country and is recruiting for staff at the Senior Consultant level in our Brisbane office.
Your new role
Primarily, your responsibilities will be focused on:
• Supporting the delivery of ITO, BPO and shared services outsourcing projects locally and nationally
• Providing support on all parts of the lifecycle (strategy, design, implementation, monitor) as well as the potential for leveraging shared services and outsourcing arrangements
• Delivering quality business outcomes in complex, challenging and dynamic environments to clients
• Being an active participant in the continued growth of the Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory practice (including contemporary sourcing model and disruptive technologies).
You bring to the role
The successful candidates will be able to clearly demonstrate:
• Experience in shared services and outsourcing, ideally gained within a consulting environment or through a range of technology aligned supporting roles within a customer or technology service provider organisation
• A high level understanding of the Australian outsourcing market, service providers and trends reflecting legacy and disruptive technology changes
• Practical experience with clients delivering positive outcomes in a supporting role (eg. contract management support or service delivery support);
• Good Brisbane network, as well as experience in industries such as Government, Financial Services, Retail/Consumer Products, Travel & Logistics, Utilities
• Appropriate qualifications including a degree in a related discipline, with a working knowledge of industry methodologies e.g. ITIL, PRINCE2
• Excellent teamwork, well developed communication skills, both written and verbal.
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.