KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected professional services firms globally. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow.
We are experiencing a rapid growth in our technology business and are looking for motivated and skilled individuals to contribute to the growth of our SAP practice.
We are looking for an experience SAP architect with implementation experience in S/4HANA to join our team in Melbourne.
Your new opportunity
• Expert in SAP architecture and integration including on premise and cloud solution components
• Is able to articulate business benefits based on understanding of end to end processes across core back-office operations
• Strong technical background and knowledge of SAP deployments options including cloud and on premise
• Experience in helping clients define their SAP strategy, technical assessments and leading analysis of existing technology pitfalls
• Is able to lead functional teams through end to end solution design
• Has hands-on understanding of finance operations and is able to help organisations break away from legacy processes and transition to optimised ways of working
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and should be able to present solutions to IT and Business Users. Able to communicate simple information effectively to team members and in smaller groups.
• Sound understanding of IT Governance processes (preferably ITIL) and experience in practical implementation and management of hybrid SAP solutions
• Experience in Power and Utilities in similar roles would be a plus
What makes you extraordinary?
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Finance
• Significant experience as a Solution Architect
• End to end SAP S/4HANA lifecycle implementation essential
• Relevant SAP Certifications
• Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life.